Peckish ‘Easy Extend’ Bird Table
Peckish Extendable Bird Table is perfect for feeding the garden birds. Its easy to assemble design and adjustable height makes it an ideal choice for any bird lover.
- No tools required
- Easy assembly
- Extends to any height between 1.0m and 1.6m with simple mechanism
- FSC 100% certified wood
Where to Site
- Site your bird table 2 metres from cover, such as trees or shrubs, making it visible, whilst providing a safe place to retreat
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight
- With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round.
- Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
- Provide food throughout the whole year especially during breeding, nesting and fledgling periods.
- Locate feeders stations near cover so that they’re easily accessible, but not too close if there is a risk of predators
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases