Westland John Innes No1 Compost 35L
Westland John Innes No.1 Young Plant Compost gives young plants the best start in life. Developed specially for the needs of all young plants to help them establish.
With added Zinc complex, a bio stimulant for healthy growth. Peat and loam for perfect nutrient, moisture retention as well as sand and grit for excellent drainage.
- Feeds for up to 4 weeks
- Develops stronger roots
- Zinc complex boosts plant health
- No Green Waste
When to Use
Use all year round January to December
How to use
- Cut & remove non-flowering 10cm shoot. Trim to leave top two pairs of leaves. Dip in rooting gel.
- Insert firmly into compost, water and place in poly bag. In warm spot away from direct sunlight.
- Fill pot with compost. Water and allow to drain. Make hole in compost.
- Holding seedling gently by the leaves, transfer to the new pot.
- Press compost firmly around the seedling.
- Water the plant regularly and feed after 4 weeks. Place the pots in a warm, well ventilated location.
Out of stock